2000 Riverchase GalleriaGet Directions
Hoover, Alabama 35244
SundayClick here for holiday hours
Upcoming Sales & Events
10/27/2013 - 12/31/2013
Great Savings at Select ComfortAll Sales
12/1/2013 - 12/31/2013
Date Posted: 11/26/2013
Stylists are the backbone of the business. They are responsible for taking care of customers from the moment they walk in through the moment they leave, and even after through continued follow-up. At Cache, we believe in providing the "Best-in-Mall" experience for each and every customer and Stylists are the leaders in theat initiative. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are professional and fashion forward. A minimum of 1 year of retail experience is preferred. Please come into the store for an application.
Date Posted: 10/22/2013
Cellairis is hiring for part-time sales associates to work through the Holidays. Applicants should be energetic, dependable and be customer service oriented. For more information call 205-987-1778 or stop by a Cellairis kiosk.
With more than 20 years of experience, Go! Calendars, Games and Toys offers an exciting opportunity to manage our seasonal retail concept stores. This is an opportunity for you to manage all aspects of a store during the busiest, most exciting time in retail, the holiday season. The Store Manager is a seasonal full-time salary position.
Responsibilities of a Store Manager
Your principal responsibility as manager is to oversee and take care of all the day-to-day processes in the store. The following are the primary responsibilities for a Store Manager:
- Interview and hire staff for store opening, closing and daily operations.
- Build the store -- accept initial shipment, assemble fixtures and merchandise products.
- Manage daily and weekly duties, including: follow opening/closing procedures, complete employee weekly schedules & timesheets, receive shipments, make daily bank deposits and maintain impeccable store appearance.
- Adhere to mall guidelines and continue the ongoing relationship Go! Calendars, Games and Toys has fostered with the mall.
- Provide outstanding customer service and train your staff on these standards.
- Communicate with company headquarters about issues, problems and opportunities. Also, abide by our policies, procedures and represent the name well.
If you would like to know more about Go! Calendars, Games and Toys and the opportunity to become a Go!Manager, please fill out an application at www.GoCalendars.com. A member of our internal team will contact you as soon as possible.
In the meantime, if you have any questions about the application or the opportunity, please feel free to contact our recruiting team at the following:
- Jacqueline Karsnia, Recruiting Manager 888-422-5637 x127
- General Recruiting Application Line 888-422-5637 x119
We look forward to having you as part of our team.
Date Posted: 10/21/2013
Part Time Sales Associates are currently wanted for seasonal work at Lady Foot Locker.
Date Posted: 11/6/2013
See's Candies Holiday Gift Center, Riverchase Galleria, has openings for Outgoing, Enthusiastic Team Members. Team members are required to provide outstanding customer service, ring sales, correctly merchandise products per Corporate guidelines, rotate stock, and complete inventories per the Operations Calendar. Must be able to work nights and weekends, be able to read and follow the Operations manual. Must be able to lift 30 lbs. repeatedly and be able to pass a background check. Team Leader and Assistant Team Leader will have additional managerial responsibilities and past retail experience is preferred. These positions will run from November 11, 2013 to approximately December 26, 2013. Offering: Great Team Atmosphere, Employee Discounts, Uniform provided and competitive wage. We will be conducting in person interview on November 8th (Day 1) and November 9th (Day 2). To apply: Bring your resume to one of our Job Fairs at the Riverchase Galleria Food Court. Interview times on Day 1 are from 10am to 1pm and again from 6-8pm. Interviews on Day 2 are from 12noon to 3pm. Look for the staff in the black and white uniforms. Location: Hoover, AL Compensation: 9.35-16.5 per hour.