Posted Wed, Jul 24
- Produce sales gains, by providing customer service.
- To meet or exceed Company Objectives in all individual statistics.
- Learn to provide consistent, documented appraisal of an associate’s sales performance. Provide support by giving feedback on areas of strength and opportunity while keeping in line with Company Objectives.Control Expenses
- Protect Company assets within guidelines of LIDS Retail policies.
- Assist in preparation of store work schedules that provide proper store coverage and are within the Company guidelines for wage control.
- Follow all policies to accurately manage store inventory including receiving, transferring, completing price change and conducting product counts.
- Participate in LIDS Training Programs, adhere to set goals (for sales and tasks) and regular follow up.
- Assist in recruiting and training store personnel on proper store operations and procedures.
- Encourage store associates’ direct compliance of established company policies, procedures and guidelines including (but not limited to) safekeeping of company inventory, funds and property.