Individual store and restaurant hours vary and may differ from mall hours. Please refer to our directory for more details.
Learn more about parking services and insider tips from our parking page.
Join a vibrant community. Connect with Riverchase Galleria to take advantage of special programs and events.
Riverchase Galleria is dedicated to your efforts in staying healthy by opening our doors 2 hours early (Mondays – Saturdays at 8 AM and Sundays at 10 AM). One trip around the first level is 1.14 miles.
Should you work up an appetite, some of our Food Court tenants are open early just to serve you!
PLEASE PARDON OUR PROGRESS
The upper level tile floor of our mall is currently undergoing construction through September to replace the existing tile with new tile. While the upper level tile is being replaced, please avoid the areas marked by barriers and caution tape for your safety. Thank you for your cooperation and we apologize for any inconvenience.
To help provide a pleasant experience, large groups of 50 or more that will be dining in our food court should contact the mall office at 205-985-3019 at least 48-hours in advance.
Buses for any size group should unload passengers at the main entrance of the mall, by Ruby Tuesday. Buses should park as close to the outer Ring Road as possible.
Although Riverchase Galleria does not offer birthday packages at this time, you are welcome to have your birthday party in our food court. Many of our food court vendors are equipped to cater. The guidelines for birthday parties are as follows:
- We ask that attendees be limited to 20 to insure ample seating is available for our dining guests.
- We cannot reserve tables, but you may set up and decorate tables up to 30 minutes before the party begins. Once the table is decorated, please do not leave table or possessions unattended. Unattended items may be thrown away by housekeeping staff.
- Cake and decorations are allowed with one exception: HELIUM BALLOONS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- Once your party has ended, please remove and dispose of all party supplies and decorations.
- Carousel operators can only accept tokens, which can be purchased from the token machines in the food court. These machines only accept one and five dollar bills.
- Carousel Hours are: Monday - Friday 11AM-7:45 PM and Sundays Noon-5:45 PM.
- For their safety, please do not allow participants to run in the mall and do not allow them to play on elevators or escalators.
- Scavenger hunts are not allowed at Riverchase Galleria.
Riverchase Galleria has partnered with Habitat Birmingham to work on elimination of poverty housing in our community. This is a part of a national partnership between General Growth Properties (GGP) and Habitat for Humanity International. Since 2007, participating malls and our shoppers have raised $3.2 million in cash donations, sponsorships and ReStore donations to help local Habitat affiliates build homes in communities served by GGP malls.