We offer a variety of services and amenities to ensure you have an enjoyable shopping experience.
|We offer a variety of services and amenities to ensure you have an
enjoyable shopping experience.
The mall management office is located on the Lower Level, between Mountain High Outfitters and Belk Men; it can also be reached by phone at 205-985-3019. The mall security office phone number is 205-985-3022.
Learn more about the current job opportunities available at our retailers and restaurants
by visiting the retailers' websites.
A Regions ATM is available in the Food Court, across from Smoothie King.
Riverchase Galleria’s Security Officers can assist motorists on Galleria property with the following services:
• Jumpstarts – If your battery fails, contact Security so they can reach out to one of the mobile units for a jumpstart with a battery pack.
• Lost Vehicles – If you cannot locate your vehicle, or have forgotten where you have parked, Security will be happy to assist you in locating your vehicle.
• Police Assistance – The Security Office can immediately contact the appropriate police agency if necessary or requested.
• Towing – If further assistance is needed, the Security Office can contact Action Towing & Recovery, Inc. to take your car to an auto shop. *There will be a charge for this service which would be the vehicle owner’s responsibility
Public Restrooms There are three sets of public restrooms at Riverchase Galleria. All restrooms include diaper-changing stations. The locations are as follows:
• 1st level next to JC Penney (Men and Women)
• 1st level next to Food Court (Men, Women and Family)
• 1st level near NY & Company (Men, Women and Family) Diaper changing stations are available in all restrooms.
The lost and found is located at the Riverchase Galleria Security Office
1. Lost and found items can be dropped off/picked up at any time at the Security Office you may call (205) 985-3022
2. Person(s) claiming lost items must present proper identification such as a photo I.D. and a signature
Contact our Security department: (205) 985-3022
Single strollers are located on the 1st level by Champs and Carter’s Oshkosh and on the 2nd level by Skechers. Double strollers are located on the 2nd level by Crab Du Jour. Strollers are owned and operated by a third-party vendor and not mall operated.
MANUAL Wheelchairs are available for customer use and can be checked out in Security Department 205 985-3022. Wheelchairs are for daily use only and are available on a first come, first serve basis. Wheelchairs may not be checked out past mall closing. The customer will be required to fill out a form with contact information that will be held until the wheelchair is returned.